Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Hate Myself for ...

I hate myself for being unproductive. What an unproductive break?. Many plans, but couldn't be done due to poor internet line. And as a result, I slept a lot just to kill the time.

So, what I did this week?.
1. Yeah!!!. At last my dream of having a brand new SOL glider and harness will come true. I transferred the money on 26th August. And the total cost is RM 10,730. A lot of money ya?. Some say, are you worth it?. Hmm...I guess so. Actually, I made my mind months ago and I cut most of my unnecessary budget just to have one. What a relief when the time comes and all you have to do is wait for about a month. Why takes so long?. Because, it's from Brazil (production, shipping, etc).

2. PTK on 27th August. Paper-UMUM. Bilalah nak dapat 4 ni?.

3. Hair-do on 29th. I cut it short. Like it this way- I feel "lighter-head", easier to manage and might solve the hair fall problem. What I like most was, my mum (and other family members in fact) said that I look cuter, younger and manageable. Huhu.

So, that's all I did within this 1 week break. And unlike the former female Rocker Joan Jett, I hate myself for being unproductive!.

10 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Belum kawin, tu lah pasal. Kalau dah kawin sure hari2 mendatang produktiviti meningkat heheh

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Hehehe. Kalau dah kawin tu, produktiviti meningkat bukan apa, menyambut seruan kerajaan konon.

sun ah said...

yay! RM 10K++... hmm..
well, still, it's ur money and u work ur butts off for that..so, congrats girl! i salute ur determination...

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

As a matter of fact, yeah, sometimes we need to reward ourselves. And this was what I do. And this is how I live my life. I wish I can be a professional one day and this was only the beginning. A lot to do from now on-intensive training, etc. No pain no gain right?.

MiN said...

laaa.. tadik aku dah comment peh tuh tak appear punn.. ishh..

wah wah wah.. ok la tuh.. bukan unproductive pun... terisi gak tuhh

rambomadonna said...

Hebat Cikgu Suhaila ada RM 10K in CASH ... kalau I hutang RM 10 K adalah

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Siksa jg mencatu perbelanjaan semata2 nak capai jumlah tu. Habis dah dicari duit yg disimpan bawah bantal dan yg terselit celah2 bra. Hahaha.

rambomadonna said...

Ko pakai seluar dalam yang ada poket berzip di depan kah? Cuba ko check di situ jugak. Mana tau ada lah seposen 2 puluh sen hehehe

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Seluar dlm pn ada ke yg berzip kat dpn?. Hmmm...tak praktikal duit syiling ltk kat situ. Nnt tercedera anu.

Si Yoyop Bah... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.