Monday, May 4, 2009

Oppsss! I did it again.

Spt org yang dah ketagih, tak kiralah ketagih dadah ke, rokok ke, s*&s ke, dia mesti nak lagi dan lagi dan lagi. Tak keruan rasanya selagi tak dapat apa yang dihajati. And I was also addicted, but addicted to paragliding. And yes, I did it again. I went to Ranau during the Labour Day break ( from 30th Apr - 3rd May 2009 ) to do what I wished for, my 'inner peace'.

It's a bird...it's a plane... No, it's me flying high.

On the 1st May, I was tested to take-off from Bukit Kecil in order to recall what I've learnt be4. Also, I was asked to spot my landing zone, that means, no more landing at the bush. 5 times trial, I did with flying colours. And my couch, Capt. Haz9 was very impressive, overwhelmed and content with my performance and he was very2 sure to 'release' me to do my solo.

Due to the unpredicted weather- 'ribut' a.k.a tail wind during the afternoon, we started the flight late, abt at 5 pm. Just b4 the take-off, I could feel the tense esp when Bismillahirrahmanirrahim came out from Capt. Haz9's mouth. As a result, my heart beated so fast and I could feel it pumping. Dag..dig..dug, Dag..dig..dug di dalam dada. Jantung berbunga, hati berdebar amboiiii...
(Iklan kejap...sedutan lagu Haiza).

The moment of truth
(click 4 my vid)

Everyone was relief after the landing and they all congratulated me. "Wow, I made it!". I shouted as I landed and the shout could be heard on top of the Sulim's Hill- the take-off point. That's what Capt. Haz9 and all the crews said. Hahaha...Teriakan gumbiralah katakan....

Kena pastikan riser, toggle tak berbelit sblm di lipat.

That night, I had to treated everyone dinner. Nasib baik tak ramai paraglider yang datang minggu ni. Hahaha. That's the ritual for the paraglider who did the 1st solo-kena blanja all the crews dinner.

Just b4 the landing

On the 2nd May, I did 5 more solo. On the 3rd May, I did 3 more. The best flight was the 8th fly which was my very 1st perfect landing, on my both feet sambil berlari-lari anak. Pro je yg buat tu. Everyone was cheered up. Now, I'm ready and can't wait to fly again on this coming 9th and 10th May.

Utusan Borneo, 3rd May 2009, pg 11

11 comments:

sankai said...

amik la view from tops...mesti cantik tu...

anyway, congrats masuk paper..

Anonymous said...

ndak habis2 jugak perempuan ni ..sudah2lah bah yo'

Anonymous said...

kena frame kan keratan akhbar nie ... gantung kat ruang tamu tu yoppp ... baru gempak ... kalo enlarge kan pun lagi baguih .... heheheh .... congrat tu u ...
boleh lah pegi sky diving kan ... huhuhu ... x tercapai rasanya hajat ku nie sbb dek umur ku yg dah lanjut .... heheheh

ayieeen said...

tuuu ... abg ipar mu yg komen tu ... heheheh

ayieen said...

mana gambar2 yg mengancam nie .... penat scroll sampai bawah sekali ... citttt satu pembohongan nampaknya ..... pegi lagi ke next week .... wahhh ... setiap minggu pegi nampak gayanya yea .... selamat hari lahirlah yea ... takut lupa nanti nak wishh ... kudosss

nuranne said...

kak su best la...continue doing this and inspire other people around U

sd. said...

wah wah well done babe!

Dawn said...

well.... as a friend aku pun tumpang gumbira sekaki

wawa said...

c0ngratss

MiN said...

gila jelesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

rambomadonna said...

hari tue masa ko sms tgk blog aku ndak boleh bukak blog ko... then aku ke penang ... baru hari nie aku berpeluang tgk ko paraglide ... hebat!