Friday, March 6, 2009

From the editor's desk.


Assalamualaikum and peace upon you...



Dear respected readers,

I will be in 'the land of Macapagal' by next week to be in The Duke show (can't wait to be in person with the sexylicious hosts: the gorgeous Marc Nelson and the charming bald-headed Rovilson). I will bring you what's hot, what's lattest and whatsoever from the perspective of the very own, The Next Globe Trekker: Malay Version for your pleasure. Just wait for my come back patiently ok. In the meantime, hope you pray for my safety there so I can be back in 1 piece. Be good when i'm not around ok. Hugs and kisses to all of you.

--XOXO--

5 comments:

Dawn said...

jgn lupa pesanan ku tu sue.. jenguk-jenguk kan apa ada sana nanti cerita sama aku..

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Boleh bah kalau kau. No hal bah...

MiN said...

aku punggggg yop

Anonymous said...

erk....

sd. said...

hugs and kisses to u 2..

safe journey!