Saturday, June 27, 2009

I just want to relax, sit back and enjoy the weekend.

Last Friday was Oscar Night. A night to appreciate the contributions, efforts and works of dedicated teachers and supporting staffs of SM Teknik Tawau in a glam way. The theme of the night was Red Carpet and all were asked to "dress to kill". As for me, since I have no licence to kill, so I just dressed moderately-my mum's baju kurung and tudung that i never wear to school. Anyway, I went to do some make-over just to transform a lil bit of me so tak nampaklah kita ni yg paling kejisss.

B4 the make-over

With Nur Anneliza

From Left: Suhaiza, Raman, The Afro Dude @ Rasi, Tini and me.

From left: Suhaiza, Tini, Aisyah Ong, me and Ct Zalina

For more pics, pls click here.

Dunno why but I didn't feel the excitement of this event. Mcam ada yg kurang jika dibandingkan dgn Oscar Night sblm ini. Melangkah msk ke Grand Ballroom, taklah spt yg digambarkan. Indah khabar dari rupa. A lot of unnessesary highlights which were dragging the time. Thought I was not the only one who felt unexcited because a lot of guests lepaking kat luar. Also, we were wondering about the result of King and Queen of the Night. There were others who really dress to kill and very outrageous but why the winner was "he" and "she"?. Whatever it is, this was my personal point of view. This is my blog, so I'm free to xpress anythg. Am I right?.

5 comments:

dawn said...

You know what is lacking? Kemeriahan bah sue.. limited space to huhahuha.. kan.. baru control ayu lagi

MiN said...

yes u r right!

nuranne said...

hmmm cannot compare but it is nice oso. but about the winner yup i oso wondering....who is the judges anyway...

rambomadonna said...

Ada lagi yang kurang ... "objek-objek" menarik.

Si Yoyop Bah... said...

Kita 2 ja yg faham dgn term "objek2" menarik itu. Hahaha